Tuesday, February 21, 2012

PDCC119

Sometimes it just plain hurts when I have a stamp set and I don't use it right away. It's like you are waiting for just the right moment to break it out. A moment when you know it will shine. This is the moment for one such stamp set:




please pardon the surroundings, it was late and the staging was not as important as the light! (and I still couldn't get the pink to photograph just right. It looks neon/saturated in the pic)

Here is a pic of the card in natural light...had to fix it. It's one of those things that was going to keep bugging me!



This card uses the HAPPY TOGETHER stamp set from Stampin Up! Aren't the birdies so adorable?

The photo used to inspire my card is from the Play Date Cafe:



I really enjoy the pictures the experts use to get me motivated to create! I used my beloved bakers twine in honor of their wonderful sponsor THE TWINERY. I adore my bakers twine! 

See you LATER!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, love the collage mix of elements that provides a resting spot for those cute birdies! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a neat mix of textures and patterns! Glad you had fun with your new goodies. :)

    Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great interpretation of a 'splash' of color! So glad you came to play with us in The Play Date Cafe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect! I love those little birds and the collage that grounds everything - so hip! Thanks for joining us this week in the Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel about SU! sets that don't get used right away. But those little birdies are way to cute to pass up, as is your sweet card. Thanks for playing along at The Play Date Cafe... please come again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I LOVE LOVE LOVE this, it's GORGEOUS!!! I know what you mean about not using some stamps! This is adorable!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...