Friday, April 6, 2012

Moxi Fab World: Scraps Challenge

Moxi Fab World wants us to use our leftovers...no problem because when I make projects, I usually don't just punch one heart, I punch 20. I tend to save everything because "it can be useful later". I have a little Tupperware container for die cut extra's and a whole bin for paper scraps. So I went hunting for a little of this and a little of that, like collecting ingredients for a meal. Well...




This is my attempt at a random cluster card, my FAILED attempt at a random cluster card.

Supplies: PTI, stampin up heart punch and scallop square punch

My brain does not do random well. If this was a meal, it would be a casserole. But I used my scraps, so I think it was a success overall! That strip of patterned paper is a salvage from this project. The heart was a salvage from this project. 

Also, thank you and welcome to some new followers who pick up on my humor and think my cards are pretty good too!! I had a problem with the posts not sending via email lately, but I think it got fixed and you all are getting my posts once again. 

Till Next Time, I hope

Wida

4 comments:

  1. I'm kinda diggin' your failed attempt! It's fresh, abstract and modern. I dig it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaaattt??? now this comment is made from pure pity or true friendship, or you need your eyes checked, or you are not feeling well, maybe you didn't get enough sleep. thank you ;)

      Delete
  2. Hey Wida! Thanks for linking this up to the Paper Scraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be so hard on yourself hon:) I think it's fun! And I really like how you stapled that one felt piece. Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...