Friday, January 4, 2013

Just For the Blog of It

This is how it went down. My blog buddy Alyssa and I started this thing where we find pictures to inspired eachother. Ok, it was just one time, but totally fun! ;) She found the last one so I took it upon myself to find something equally inspiring.  I went to my go to place: Pinterest. Look at this room that I would never live in but find exceptionally cool.



Then Tenia Nelson from Jazzy Paper Designs asked to play with us. Well, Nooooo problem! The more the merrier I say! We came up with a catchy name, things were going happily along, and then just yesterday... Alyssa BAILS on us! Yup, I am calling her out! So Alyssa from ACS Creations, I just want you to know that I still love you even if I am throwing you under the bus today! hehe...



Without further ado, here is my take:


It's hard to see, but I die cut the word "love" on acetate to mimic the table in the picture. A small glitter tag to represent the pillow, red ribbon, embossed pink for the couch and the ornate mirror is shown by the border punch. It's not my usual style but that is what is fun about using photos to create! 


If you want to see our last collaboration/face-off, click here. There is a link to see Alyssa's card too!

Now I am off to check out the competition. Tenia says her husband loved her card, so I am nervous. 

Have a great day!

17 comments:

  1. What a GORGEOUS card Miss Lady!!! This was a fun inspiration pic for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I would love to participate with this one. Love pink ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that photo and I agree would never live in it but totally love it.. Your take on the photo is awesome.. I love that little tag..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.my.goodness.gracious.me.oh.my!! You are such a brat! LOL I'm excited to hang with you and see how sassy you are when you aren't hiding behind a computer!!! ;o)

    Love your take on the photo! I still have some ideas for this, so hopefully, I can crawl out from under this stomach flu or whatever this is, peel away from the family and guests and play along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well designed card, and your take on the inspiration photo is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorbs! What kind of paper did you use for the glitter tag? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved reading the history of this challenge Wida, so funny! *Great* inspiration photo, and an awesome card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're right, couldn't live in it but very cool and sophisticated. Love the idea of this little challenge, bet it takes on a life of its own and your card is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wida, what a beautiful inspired card! I can see that 'love' on the acetate near the bottom...I like its subtlety.

    And what a great idea to do a challenge like this. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Love the glitter tag and color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Neat idea, and your card is so fresh and fun, just like the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card girl and i love the photo, but could never live in that room with my cats! lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. FAbulous card! Love how your patterned paper mirrors the feel of that fabulous wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  14. No kidding, beautiful but who would live there. Your acetate letters ROCK. I'm stealin that one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...