Sunday, November 24, 2013

I Can't Believe You Let Me Get Away With That!

I can't believe you all let me get away with that post yesterday! It was unfinished!!!!!!!!!!! Did anyone notice? You all are so forgiving. No one called me on it :) I don't know what happened, but I had this whole discussion on decorating my daughters room on there and poof! Vanished! So this is a do over. Just pretend you are seeing this card for the first time! And I will put the new stuff in bold.


I have been busy redecorating my daughters bedroom. It has taken a lot longer than I thought, but so far, I am pleased with how it has turned out! I tried to use a lot of paper for the projects because I have a bunch just laying around not getting used. Want a sneak peek?


I painted the walls Sweet Illusion by Behr. It took 3 coats! I bought this frame from IKEA and die cut the butterfly using my silhouette, Design ID #12033. Here is the inspiration room. 

DSC_7070

And speaking of the Silhouette, using Silhouette file Design ID #33926 I made this very graphic Christmas card with a sentiment and ornament from Penny Black called Hanging Ornaments. It happened that the image didn't cut well, so I just left it in and stamped directly on top. You could probably recreate it if you turned down the depth of the blade when you cut the image.





DSC_7068

I have to say that the Silhouette really saves me in a pinch. They have such a great selection of images that compliments stamps wonderfully. 

Ok now I feel at peace with this post. Thank you for your cooperation :)

4 comments:

  1. I didn't read many blogs from yesterday so I didn't see your post. What an awesome mirror! Love the butterfly!

    Your card is wow. So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mirror and I just LURVE your card! That is all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are funny, those pics of the girls room on FB look fantastic! can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the color!!! Looks like cotton candy!! <3 My favorite is the chandelier. Every room could benefit from a well placed chandelier. Especially a laundry room! Love the update!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...