Thursday, January 16, 2014

Reverse Confetti January Color Challenge

This is my second post of the day, to see my Penny Black card and video, click HERE.

RC Jan Color Challenge close up

Hi Everybody! Today I am guesting for Reverse Confetti and participating in their color challenge. I used the Whole Lotta Hearts stamp set to create a background using the chosen color combination.  To make it more interesting, I stamped on patterned paper. I chose a light gray honeycomb with horizontal lines to help keep my stamping straight (and a stamp press). 



RC January Color Challenge

A little signature twine and I was all set! The sentiment is from SWEET THING stamp set.

I hope you will play along! If you want to enter my giveaway, click HERE.


18 comments:

  1. OMG, how cute is this?! thanks for the fun inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lovely! the rainbow trickle of hearts is so adorable, Wida!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I grow up I want to be able to stamp straight even rows like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, Wida. Love that you stamped on dp creating your very own pattern. Really like this. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute as can be, Wida! Your rows are so evenly stamped, and loving the rainbow colors - your card made me smile :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you stamped on printed paper - that's so cool! The card is sweet and adorable! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantatic card Wida, I love that you stamped on the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...Wida, I absolutely LOVE this card! The colorful stamping on patterned paper is AWESOME!! And that little layered heart window is super fun too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This card is so pretty! I love the color combination.

    P.S. You asked about the ink I use on my cards. I use Stampin' Up Classic inkpads. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! This is such a Stricking Card!! I LOVE the layered hearts and the way you stamped on the darker patterned paper!! So NEAT!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really sweet. I love the little hearts and that layered die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa! How did this gem sneak past my radar! It's ever so pretty, striking, eye-catching! Hearts on the patterned paper = swoon; the layered heart 'window' = double swoon; the entire effect = swoon x 10000! Gorgeous card, Wida - you've worked magic with the colour palette, papers, layout and dies. Marvelously inspiring (and yet another reason why I must add RC to my collection...saving my $$$)!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Wida! What ink did you use? Hero Arts Mid Tone? Perfect colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...